MIG and TIG Welding, Machine Operators, Paint Line Operators, General Labor, Business Office, Project Management, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Logistics, Safety Coordinator, Shipping and Receiving.
How We Invest In You
Here at Jamestown Advanced we value the members of our team. Benefits include full medical, dental and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid vacation and holiday time. Competitive wages are offered based upon education, experience and skills.
How To Join Our Team
If you are interested in a career with Jamestown Advanced Products, contact us at 800-452-0639 or send your resume to Marketing@JamestownAdvanced.com. Please check back frequently for new employment opportunities.
Current Career Opportunities
Jamestown Advanced Products is looking to expand our team and hire skilled MIG Welders!
An ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to work well with others, has the capability to weld in a high production facility, can pass random frequent drug tests and is highly dependable. Previous MIG welding experience of 3 or more years is preferred, but not required.
Full benefits package is included. Wage would be commensurate with experience and ability.
- Direct and coordinate project area operations within company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and a commitment to team work promoting a team based environment.
- Maintain a safe and clean project area.
- Schedule production requirements to satisfy customer requirement date.
- Create and close shop routers within an MRP system.
- Maintain adequate inventory for the project area.
- Establish area production goals and measure performance to production goals.
- Engage and provide direction to area employees.
- Monitor product standards and work with Engineering to implement quality control criteria that ensures the finished product meets quality expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improving production flow and work with Engineering to resolve technical issues related to the manufacturing process resulting either from equipment failures, non-conformance or faulty processes for area
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Sheet Metal Engineer
Jamestown Advanced Products is seeking a self-motivated sheet metal engineer. This position covers every stage of a project, from design and development to final prototyping and testing. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- 2 year engineering degree minimum is required, 4 year preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Striker programing software
- 3D modeling using Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with other departments
- Must be able to work well in teams/groups
- Prepare product layout and detailed drawings as well as a complete BOM
Company offers full health, dental and vision insurance. 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Jamestown Advanced Products – a custom metal fabrication facility specializing in sheet metal fabrication and powder coated finishes – is looking for a Marketing Associate to help us launch our new product line and achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with SEO Campaigns
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Must understand business etiquette, communication, and possess presentation skills
- Solid computer skills, including Excel, web analytics, Google Adwords and Adobe Photoshop
- Lead Generation and Development: Generate leads via a mix of mediums and undertake initiatives to develop the leads
- Support the process of identifying, evaluating and recommending new products and enhancements to current offerings
- Assist with producing visual materials for catalogs, promotions, advertisements, websites and other mediums
The ideal candidate must be able to look after various marketing activities and plans effectively to ensure success. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field required. Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, or similar role preferred.
Marketing position is salaried, with medical, dental and vision benefits, plus a 401K.