Grill or smoke meat to perfection with the Jamestown Advanced Products Smoker Grill. This industrial charcoal grill cooks meat to perfection and doubles as a smoker, so campers or visitors can make slow-roasted smoked meat dishes easily.
Jamestown Smoker Grill
The Smoker Grill features adjustable vents, which allow for greater heat distribution and flame control, allowing food to remain juicy, while cooked to exact specifications. The Smoker Grill attaches to a theft-proof base, and is able to be rotated 360 degrees for the optimal grilling experience.
The cooking and fire grates are non-adjustable – meaning the height of the cooking surface is stationary from the heat source – and tilt back for easy cleaning. The grates are constructed from 1/2-inch diameter heavy-duty steel rod. The grate handles consist of stay-cool spring grips, making them suitable for public use.
Smoker Grill Product Details
- The Smoker Grill is 24 inches long, 18 inches wide and 16 1/2 inches high, with adjustable vents located below the fire grate
- The Smoker Grill is also available in a larger size, measuring 36 inches long, 18 inches wide and 16 1/2 inches high, with adjustable vents located below the fire grate
- Constructed from 3/16 inch thick mild steel
- Cover is constructed from 1/8 inch thick steel
- Supported by a heavy-duty 3 1/2-inch diameter pipe, which is 40 inches tall and attaches to the theft-proof base
- A single shelf is included with the purchase of a Jamestown Advanced Products Smoker Grill, but additional shelves can be purchased
Industrial Smoker Grills can be mounted using an in-ground mount post or a pad mount post. An in-ground mount post should be placed into cement at least 12 inches deep. A pad mount post is meant to be attached to a concrete pad. The pad mount post is a 3 1/2-inch post, which is welded to a commercial-grade base plate. The post mounting plate is 3/16 inches thick, and measures ten inches by ten inches. The pad mount is attached to a cement surface using expansion bolts, which are not provided by Jamestown Advanced Products.