Standard Park Grills
Standard Park Grills
The nostalgia of outdoor cooking is brought to the forefront with Jamestown Advanced Products Standard Grills. Whether grilling in a campground or a public park, a Standard Park Grill is sure to bring back memories of family picnics as the aroma of charcoal and food fills the air.
Standard Park Grill Features:
-Firebox is 20 3/8 inches long, 15 inches deep, and 10 1/8 inches high
-Constructed of 3/16 inch thick steel
-Feature an ash retention flange and drainage holes
-Hot-dipped galvanized frame and post are available
Each industrial grill features a grill grate made of 1/2-inch, heavy-duty steel rod with a cooking area of 300 square inches. Jamestown Standard Park Grills also feature grate handles with stay-cool spring grips. The cooking surface of the Standard Park Grill can be raised or lowered to four different positions, so users can adjust the height to create just the right cooking temperature.
Each Standard Park Grill is supported by a heavy-duty 3 1/2-inch diameter pipe that is 40 inches tall. A theft-proof base allows the grill to attach to the pipe and rotate a full 360 degrees.
- Standard Park Grills can be mounted using an in-ground mount or a pad mount
- In-ground mounts should be placed into cement at least 12 inches deep
- The post mounting plate is 3/16 inches thick and measures ten inches by ten inches
- Note: The pad mount is attached to a cement surface using expansion bolts not provided by Jamestown Advanced Products.
ADA Swivel Grills
With a 180 degree swivel grate and stay-cool spring handles, it turns easily with less than five pounds of force. Jamestown Advanced Products ADA Swivel Grills completely comply with ADA guidelines for access and operability.
- Jamestown’s Swivel Grills feature 270 square inches of cooking area
- Includes a steel firebox, which is 20 3/8 inches wide, 15 inches deep and 10 1/8 inches tall
- The box also includes an integral ash retention flange, as well as drainage holes
- Constructed from 1/2-inch diameter heavy-duty steel rod, which adjusts from 3 1/2 inches to nine inches above the bottom of the firebox
The ADA Swivel Grill is supported by a 3 1/2-inch diameter post, which measures 40 inches high. The theft-proof base allows the grill to attach to the post, as well as rotate a full 360 degrees for wind draft control. The ADA Swivel Grill also features a lock and key mechanism as a theft-deterrent, with no additional hardware required.
Jamestown Advanced Products ADA Swivel Grills can be mounted using an in-ground mount post or a pad mount post. An in-ground mount post should be placed into concrete at least 12 inches deep. A pad mount is used mounting on a concrete pad. The pad mount is supported by a heavy-duty, four-inch, reinforced post. The post mounting plate is 3/16 inches thick, and measures ten inches by ten inches. The pad mount is attached to a concrete surface using expansion bolts, which are not provided by Jamestown Advanced Products.